Old February 23rd 09, 05:23 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
gabydewilde

Default Americans - Insane in the Membrane

On Feb 23, 1:42*pm, Ian Parker wrote:

I will repeat. A manned trip to Mars WITH PRESENT DAY TECHNOLOGY is
the craziest scheme out.

* - Ian Parker

I would say on the basis of mainstream knowledge any maned space
mission is an utter waste of money.

Then again there also is a lot of know how outside the public domain.

For example those suffering from militardy industrial complex tend to
do experiments completely neglecting the dangers involved.

We have no idea what went wrong, blasting holes in the ozon layer is a
good example. The hundreds of subterainian cities also provide a clue,
they did go way over the hill drilling and tunneling, it's safe to
assume they have good reasons to do so.

Then they have a whole arsenal of classified space propulsion
technologies.

They did put this inflatable tent on mars in 1962.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8SY0iFbj7w&fmt=18

There isn't any high res picture of the moon in the public domain or
even the geo north and south pole. 1 px = 1 km kinda resolution. We
has better imagines of moon Europa ass our own moon.

Go figure.

NASA lost all the footage from the moon landing so that means it
really happend! Jeah.... shuur....

________
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/factuurexpress