Old February 23rd 09, 03:02 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
Deirdre Sholto Douglas

Default Americans - Insane in the Membrane

"Fred J. McCall" wrote:

Deirdre Sholto Douglas wrote:
:
:My guess is that this particular think-challenged soul is the
:sort who will interrupt and disrupt any discussion that takes
lace without him...rather like having a toddler in the room.
:
Note that I posted the same serious response TWICE to his "we should
go after asteroidal platinum" tirade and we've seen no response.

I also noted he was incapable of defending his thesis
of microbial contamination of the Martian surface by
human (or Earth-normal) bugs in any scientific terms.

The problem with pulling "facts" out of one's fundament
is that they rarely come with supporting documentation...
I suspect this is a situation which Ian encounters often.

Note
that he's been asked multiple times for his list of professional
publications or even a list of "scientific conferences" he's presented
at, with a deafening silence the only response.

Doesn't need to be a list...I'd settle for one (count 'em!)
title which has been subjected to peer-review. He's the
one pattling about scientific standards, given that, you'd
think he'd be the first to uphold them. I'd even be willing
to trade...one for one, his for mine...title and abstract
of most recent efforts and post them here. Somehow I
don't think it will ever happen though.

Deirdre