Old February 2nd 09, 06:15 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default Our Long National Nightmare Is Over

On Jan 20, 6:05*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
fargo116 wrote:
Did you see the Drunken Frat Boy's face while President Obama was
speaking? He looked like he'd just eaten a rotted lemon. That
miserable son of a bitch. I have never been so disgusted with someone
in politics.

I sure hope that his library has a glass case with "The Pet Goat" in it
from our 911 adventuhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pet_Goat
" 'The Pet Goat' is the story of a girl's pet goat that eats everything
in its path."
He was our nation's "pet goat" incarnate.

Well it is the only proof of anything he actually read while being
president. Bush is notoruious for claiming to not read the papers or
anything in general (wait, maybe he skimmed through the book on the
Adams' John and John Quincy). He relied on folks like Rove, Card and
orthers to give him the news. Wow, what a way to filter reality!

Eric