Old January 10th 09, 02:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Default "The Future of Human Spaceflight"

On Jan 9, 5:42*pm, kT wrote:
Martha Adams wrote:
So it seems to me, apart from the trolls here who are best managed by
placing them on twit/no-read lists, much of the remaining material here
is just noise which could be focussed and turned to good effect simply
by recognizing the immense potential of space *for people*.

You are an incompetent mammalian primate.

When you grow up, maybe.

Rothschild Zionist/Nazis never "grow up". It's why we're in the mess
we're in, and in spite of BHO, it's only going to get worse because it
has gotten past the point of no return.

~ BG