Old January 9th 09, 01:05 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default ...Article...Obama Moves to Counter China With Pentagon-NASA Link

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 18:52:32 -0500, in a place far, far away,
"jonathan" made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

Intelligence isn't your strong point, I see.

What Rand doesn't realize is that when he ends a debate
with a personal insult it's an admission of defeat.

I see that you snipped all context, showing that you "ended the debate
with a personal insult." Mine was simply a response to yours, with
much more basis. And it didn't (obviously) "end the debate." Nor was
it intended to. The only purpose was to point out your illogic and
stupidity.

Here is what you snipped out (we can all see why):

No, it has all the earmarkings of a completely clueless reporter, as I
note in the piece with a quote from a member of the transition team.

But then, who would expect you to know the difference?

Politics isn't your strong point I see.

My response about your intellligence was to that last...

What would you call the article today which was
'floating' various names for administrator?

I would call it exactly what we would expect when a new administrator
was being selected. Do you have a point?

Another trial balloon? Just like the article I posted over
policy direction?

No.

I always clean up on you everytimeyou try to argue with
me, why do you keep trying???

You are sounding as stupid as Chomko now.