Old January 8th 09, 11:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
jonathan[_3_]

Default ...Article...Obama Moves to Counter China With Pentagon-NASA Link

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

Intelligence isn't your strong point, I see.

What Rand doesn't realize is that when he ends a debate
with a personal insult it's an admission of defeat.

What would you call the article today which was
'floating' various names for administrator?
Another trial balloon? Just like the article I posted over
policy direction?

I always clean up on you everytimeyou try to argue with
me, why do you keep trying???

jonathan