Old January 8th 09, 06:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default ...Article...Obama Moves to Counter China With Pentagon-NASA Link

On Jan 7, 11:42*pm, OM wrote:
On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 01:45:21 GMT, (Rand

Simberg) wrote:
Politics isn't your strong point I see.

Intelligence isn't your strong point, I see.

...Now, if only we could expose "jonathan" in the same way Elfnazi got
exposed. It probably wouldn't work on Bbo Hallr, but for someone like
"jonathan" a little personal info goes a long way towards
exterminating a troll.

What about your personal info? You already admitted to being RTVF hack
rather than a true engineer. You're nothing but a second-hand informed
amateur.

Me? Go ahead expose me. I dare you!

Eric

--