Old December 26th 08, 10:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy
kT

Default Obama's Climate Czar Carol Browner Destroyed Public Records

OM wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 00:12:12 -0800 (PST), Roger Coppock
wrote:

You did read what you posted, didn't you, kT?

...Actually, what's worse is that *anyone* reads what he posted.

Quoting the article :

"In sworn testimony obtained by The Washington Times, Ms. Browner
disclosed that she refused to use e-mail when she served as President
Clinton's Environmental Protection Agency chief in the 1990s for fear of
leaving a digital trail. She also ordered her government computer hard
drive wiped clean of records just before leaving office."

I don't care that Ms. Browner isn't squeeky clean like Robert Mosley,
what I demand is openness, honesty and transparency in government.

All of our hands are dirty with the problem of the environment of Earth.