Old October 29th 20, 01:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

Default How to Violate Action Reaction Principle

On 10/29/20 12:50 PM, Dean Markley wrote:
On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 7:55:51 PM UTC-4, Sylvia Else wrote:
On 29-Oct-20 2:41 am, wrote:

How to Violate Action Reaction Principle

Field Self-Interaction Electromagnetic Thruster

in http://www.asps.it

I cannot currently answer any questions being engaged in the preparation of a Road Show on PNN and other fronts.

E.Laureti

Easy. Just find a universe in which the laws of physics allow it, and go
and live there.

Sylvia.

Heh heh, that's good. Now lets hope they take your advice.

Dean

we don't understand if you are blind or what.....

a rocket gone to the moon 50 years ago, that's all, what came back was
the 1% of its mass.

just take the reality on your face...rockets cannot do nothing except
rolling on the near zone outside the atmosphere.

Maybe they are good to deploy space probes, that's all.

We strive to find something that is less polluting for the atmosphere
and les dangerous for the human.