Old May 17th 20, 09:52 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Sylvia Else[_3_]

Default NASA / Musk will kill astronauts for a manned outpost on the Moon

On 16-May-20 4:57 pm, wrote:

NASA/MUSK should stop before starting with the Artemis project which in my opinion is more dangerous than the space shuttle project.

Since 50 years rocketry is not able to perform manned outposts on the Moon and Mars for the simple fact that not even 1% of the Apollo 11 mass returned to earth.

www.asps.it

The space shuttle was a dangerously flawed design that put back US space
travel several decades.

As far as I can see, no one has died during a spaceflight due to the
failure of a liquid fueled rocket. This doesn't mean it can't happen of
course, but it does suggest that the risks are being managed.

Sylvia.