Old March 23rd 20, 05:47 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

Default Patent portions updates

On 3/23/20 3:31 AM, Sylvia Else wrote:
On 23-Mar-20 3:21 am, wrote:

We are preparing an advanced PNN F432 prototype patent which
demonstrates not only the possibility of violating the principle of
action and reaction but also the principle of inertia and the second
law of dynamics.
Only by exceeding Newton's laws will interstellar flight and reach
worlds equal to Earth be possible.
Our goal is to sell PNN prototypes and we will do it whether they help
us or not
www.asps.it/patportions.htm

Please notify when you file the application so that I can file an
objection based on the fact that it is has not been demonstrated to
work, and violates the accepted laws of physics.

Sylvia.

you know nothing about pnn and us, and you babbler about it.