Old November 6th 17, 11:19 PM posted to sci.astro.research
Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)[_2_]

Default Dark matter is:

In article ,
Nicolaas Vroom writes:

I have a problem with the word Oservable universe.
We cannot observe the Entire universe at present, but we can observe
the entire universe in the past untill the CMB. That is the blue line.

The "observable universe" is the standard term, which means everything
inside the particle horizon. In practice, the CMB is a barrier, at
least for certain types of observation. For that matter, if I am inside
a windowless room, my "observable universe" is much smaller. I see your
point, but "observable universe" meaning "within the particle horizon"
is standard usage.

Based on the observed values of
the parameters, the universe is accelerating now and will do so forever=

,
asymptotically approaching the de Sitter model with exponential
expansion.

My simulation does not show this exponential expansion using
lambda= 0.01155. See link above
To observe exponential expansion you get that when lambda = 0.03 See:
http://users.telenet.be/nicvroom/friedmann's%20equation.htm#Q3

You don't need a simulation. There is acceleration if

Omega/2 - lambda 0.