Old January 7th 21, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Luigi Caselli[_2_]

Default The hunt for alien life heats up in 2021

Il 07/01/2021 21:16, ha scritto:

ETs have absolutely never been anywhere, since there's no reasonable way of practical travel across the mind bogling distances. I'm amazed at the fools who continue to miss this obvious important fact. Onus is on them to demonstrate just how such journeys might ever be possible. They can't because it is clearly not.

Try this mental experiment.
There are two identical boxes, one with one dollar inside and the other
with one euro inside.
You and I take one box each and go on opposite direction with a rocket
for 500.000 Km or much more if you want.
Now we are separate by 1 million km so the light takes about 3 seconds
to go from my position to yours.
But if I open the box and see the euro I *immediately* know that you
have the dollar in your box.
The information has traveled much faster than light (in fact
instantanously!) even if we are separated by millions light years.
This is a kind of quantistic entanglement explained with real objects.

Luigi Caselli