Old June 13th 17, 08:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default For all the Climate weenies

wrote:
since i heard we only have one planet, until we can get mars habitable,
i like to err on the safety side

marc

You are still free to decide to buy as many Priuses as you want in the US.
Trump has not changed that.

But he has pointed out the hypocrisy of paying taxes and higher cost of
goods to unelected bodies, that are not even accountable to any one country.
While China and other Asian countries are still going to be pumping out all
sorts of noxious fumes while building and selling Prius batteries, that
the tradewinds will carry across the Pacific to settle down on, and eat
paint off you Prius as it sits in your driveway.