Old May 19th 17, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

AA At 89 my 1993 Van will out live me.Also I'm suing City Hall.The fall was on Anaheim property.My right hip is feeling better.Still if you can walk don't complain. I'm thinking of going to Cirus Circus over the 4th.Its a free bee,and a chance to play pool for $$$$$.This time 20 bucks a game and up.That and poker are my bag.I like breakfast in bed with a $20 voucher on the tray. Spoke to Mike two weeks ago,and he likes my humor and Chief Grey Cloud for the family kids. Its a plan,but need to walk.Circus Circus is big. Trebert