Old May 2nd 17, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 11:13:33 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 2:24:04 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
May Day! May Day!

Another dreary day here in Gresham, but so far mostly dry. Current temp 54F as of 2:15 PM PDT. Calm. The warm weather is supposed to start Wednesday. Could be up to 80F!

Ate Japchae from Kim last night.

Farmers markets should be opening soon.

Double-A

Bright Sun and about 82F Did you buy a bike.?20 bucks buys a 10 speed at Thrift Store. Leg not getting better.I get around pretty good with the walker.Healing is slow thge older you get.I hope I can bounce back. Trebgert

My leg took a few months to heal, but I had little trouble walking, just a little pain. No bike yet. When I lived on the street, bikes were seldom bought or sold. The poor stole them from each other!

Currently 57F as of 1:00 PM PDT here in Gresham. Calm. Light sprinkle of rain. Tomorrow they say 81F. Wednesday 83F and Donnerwetter!

Double-A