Old March 17th 08, 12:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
rod[_3_]

Default ASTRO : Eratosthenes; labeled - Moon

Hi - thanks Rick, my parents just left last week and had to wait a day
to get home due to the closure of I-75 into Ohio. - it is really odd
about the weather and thanks for looking - Rod

Rick Johnson wrote:

rod wrote:

Hi - one image from last night's session of a nice lunar crater near
the terminator; 60 km wide. Great evening till the heavy dew set in
(fog to my north).

Key Colony Beach 24.7210N 81.0190W
LX200 12"; Titan
NexImage
~800 images with Registax 4
- take care - Rod

No wonder the moon was so bright last night. Guess I should try moon
shots as with the snow any moon kills me for deep sky.

Like the secondary craters from Copernicus as well.

Rick