Old March 16th 08, 11:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_3_]

Default ASTRO : Eratosthenes; labeled - Moon

rod wrote:

Hi - one image from last night's session of a nice lunar crater near the
terminator; 60 km wide. Great evening till the heavy dew set in (fog to
my north).

Key Colony Beach 24.7210N 81.0190W
LX200 12"; Titan
NexImage
~800 images with Registax 4
- take care - Rod

No wonder the moon was so bright last night. Guess I should try moon
shots as with the snow any moon kills me for deep sky.

Like the secondary craters from Copernicus as well.

Rick