Old September 24th 20, 08:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Alain Fournier[_3_]

Default Life on Venus? Astronomers See a Signal in Its Clouds

On Sep/24/2020 at 15:04, Dean Markley wrote :
On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 11:25:23 AM UTC-4, David Spain wrote:
On 9/24/2020 8:05 AM, Dean Markley wrote:
On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 11:50:19 AM UTC-4, David Spain wrote:
As Pat would also rightly point out, not only Venusian ladies were
purple haired. Apparently it affects women at the Lunar Planetary UFO
Protection Outpost as well. Or perhaps they were wigs to ward off
harmful solar and UV radiation? Pat would have been all for it....

https://24femmespersecond.files.word...6584a7_b-2.jpg

Dave
How dare you insinuate they were wigs!

I must apologize. But I feel I must warn you that in actuality the lunar
outpost is well known to have this effect:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c1/c1...563aba948b.jpg

:-P

Well then her and I have a lot in common when it comes to heads...

Are you posting from a lunar base? From Venus? :-)
Oh! no you are right it is only for females that space outposts has
those effects.

Alain Fournier