Old May 19th 18, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Gresham in Springtime

Overcast and cool. Now 63F as of 12:30 PM. Wind west at 3 mph. Humidity 67%.

Woke up this morning and watched the Royal Wedding. Missed Sir Elton's rendition, but I saw most of the wedding. What can I say. While Harry and Megan took a long carriage ride after the ceremony, I was glad to see that the Queen and Prince Philip have finally become modern enough ride in the luxury of a Rolls.

This afternoon is the Preakness at Pimlico! Justify is the 1-2 favorite. Favorites win more often than not, but pay so little that you can't make any money off or them.

Double-A