Old December 20th 09, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default It's not right.

On Dec 20, 8:29*am, lid wrote:
It's not right. *Double·A ( not his real name ), age 61,
is going to start a family on Hillsboro's “mean streets” ?

Saul Levy, age 65, is going to start a family with little more
than his rented apartment, a Social Security check and Medicare ?

I think they should aim much lower; at their age,
being someone's virtual “grandpa” would be a MAJOR achievement.

Looks like I'll have to wait until I'm 62 and can draw minimal social
security before I will have a place to get cleaned up, put on a 3-
piece suite, look and feel and smell professional again, along with
the self-confidence to pull it off, to go out and find a serious job
and make the big bucks again. Otherwise, I have no grub stake to get
started. Until then I have nothing to offer someone like Kim.

Double-A