Old November 8th 06, 05:20 PM posted to sci.astro.research
west

Default Programming & Linear Algebra

I am deeply grateful for all the help I received directing me towards the
math courses I should take in pursuing a career in Astro-physics. Since I
can not take these courses now (sophomore HS), I've borrowed some trig &
calculus books from the library and am setting aside some time each day to
study on my own. I also have purchased Shu's "The Physical Universe"
recommended by Mr. Thornburg.
One (hopefully) last request: Which computer programming courses should I
start with and then take in the future? Finally, finally: Can you recommend
a good beginning text for Linear Algebra? Thanks very much again.

bill