Old June 2nd 19, 03:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Explain this, then, you Global Warming Freaks

On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 4:34:52 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"palsing" wrote in message

On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 12:43:39 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

If you follow the Equator around the Earth, you'll find more Rain Forests
than anything else. There are areas very densely populated by an
abundance
of vegetation, matched nowhere else on Earth and the majority of the
Global
animal species have taken up residence there. The heat hovers above 100F
and the humidity will make it difficult to breathe for native residents
from
above or below the Tropics of Cancer or Capricorn. These Rain Forests
flourish in Equador, Southern Columbia Northern Peru and in most of
Brazil,
despite man's concerted effort to clearcut all the trees. In Africa they
can be found in Gabon, the Congo and Uganda and Kenya. Also the islands of
Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei et al are covered in Rain Forests.

So, how again is a computer modeled rise in World temperature by say, 5
degrees, detrimental to us ?? the Rain forests would spread North and
South,
the wild life numbers would increase and people would sweat more ... your
turn, Palsing ... shovel some more of your usual bull****.

What you say, on the surface, seems perfectly logical, and there was a time
when I was right there with you. I'm no climate scientist and I personally
have no answer for you from personal experience, but that doesn't mean that
your scenario can't be addressed by others who are more knowledgable than
either of us.
Read these, for example...

https://skepticalscience.com/few-deg...al-warming.htm

https://www.climaterealityproject.or...degrees-warmer

Here are a whole lot of responses...

https://tinyurl.com/y5d25t8b

So for me, the question becomes "how do we know who to believe about all of
this?" I can only speak for myself, and I simply do not think that the
world's population is being bamboozled and lied to by a few well-placed
people

*** Like the Democrats and CNN and MSNBC who to this day swear that Trump is
a Russian agent and that the Russkies helped to elect him to POTUS ... like
that, Palsing ???

You are exaggerating again, without a shred of proof. Show evidence that CNN and MSNBC have sworn that Trump is a Russian agent, or STFU, Hagar. you are quick with the mouth but never provide evidence. As for the other claim, it is not that the Russians helped elect Trump, it is that they interfered with our elections. Here...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...n-plot-1365568

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion," Mueller wrote in the 448-page document, which lays out new details about a Kremlin-backed plot that compromised Democrats' computer networks and targeted state and local election offices. Mueller wrote that investigators also found evidence of repeated communications — but not "coordination" — between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and people claiming to have damaging information on Hillary Clinton."

Sure, you can claim that this is all bull****, but you can't provide any evidence to support your claim, right?

There is plenty more where that came from...

https://tinyurl.com/yxv5hfne

who will be getting rich because of this. I think that the scientific
community as a whole is honest and that the way the Scientific Method works
keeps them honest. That does not mean that they are always correct but it
does mean that they are *probably* mostly correct, even if their timing
might be suspect. Plus, the vast majority of climate scientists mostly agree
that climate change is real and has negative long-term effects for most of
the world's populations.

*** The World's population lives in climate of above 110F and extremely high
humidity to Point Barrow, where there is total darkness for 5 months and the
temperatures are in the below (-) 40F range .. like that, Palsing ???

I'm sorry, but this sentence does not follow, it is a non-sequitur. Please restate what you are trying to say because the first time around you have failed.

As always, it is all about the data and the evidence, and I see a whole lot
from the one side and very little from the other side that can't be refuted.
Whether you believe me or not, I'm a really big skeptic about most claims
and always do a lot of due diligence before making any statements of my own.
That is why I'm always asking for evidence and why I always provide evidence
to support my own position. It is always evidence that changes my mind (and
I've changed my mind often over the years) and I'm convinced that this whole
climate change issue is real and mostly accurate. I would agree that the
early climate change models left a lot to be desired, but the newer models
are getting better and better with the passage of time, but no, they are
nowhere near perfect right now...

*** Gee, you mean like the "hockey stick" ... when the earliest version of
the climate morons was still called Climate Change, they needed something
with more impact to jog the World population into their alley of bull****,
the IPCC directed computer modeling until ... you guessed it, the infamous
Hockey Stick appeared. Unfortunately, the computer manipulating culprits
long ago abandoned the IPCC ship for fear of being held responsible for this
hoax ... even Pachauri, the head cheese and sexual molester quit while the
getting out was good ... like that, Palsing ???

You always fail to do your homework, Hagar, and I catch you every time...

https://skepticalscience.com/broken-hockey-stick.htm

Oh, there are lots more...

https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...lained/275753/

https://andthentheresphysics.wordpre...hockey-sticks/

https://www.newscientist.com/article...-proven-wrong/

Regarding Pachauri... there are assholes in every walk of life, and you are old enough to understand this. That is just the way it is and probably always will be.

The bottom line, in my view, is that there are just too many people on this
Earth, and the population is increasing at an alarming rate, mostly by
people who can least afford a big family to begin with... but I have no
answer to this perceived problem and I see no answer proposed by anyone that
I would trust...

*** You finally hit the nail on the head !!! Way too many people. Und it is
unfortunate that those who can afford it least are multiplying the most, all
wanting their share of the consumer goods, throw away products made by those
who are taxed to the extent that they can't afford more than one, perhaps
two kids, since both parents have to be working to pay the Federal and State
and City Extortion rates called taxes, to pay for those who are too busy
multiplying like rabbits ... you finally got it right, Palsing ... Bravo !!!

What do you mean "finally got it right"? This has been obvious to me for decades...