Old March 5th 07, 06:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Theory on Hits

I think it's way too late for BEERTbrain, Bob! Nothing would help
him...

Saul Levy

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:39:52 -0800, Bob Officer
wrote:

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 08:12:12 -0500, in alt.astronomy,
(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Nospam Galaxy arms came out of the center,and your thinking is
backwards. The curve of the arms show the direction of the turning of
the galaxy relative to us.

No they don't... The arms are not directly connected to the stellar
direction. The arms are *pressure* waves...

Reality is galaxies are moving apart and not
coming together ,with few exceptions.

Actually you are again wrong... google the Term: "Great Attractor" +
Virgo.

Also there is little doubt our own Local Galaxy Cluster in the
process of contracting.

We have carbon compounds like the
"snake nebula" in every galaxy(read my post on them) they are not coming
together. Read my convexing of space theory. Best to keep in mind
atoms are not falling into each other and taking in size of object the
micro world has more space between its objects than macro space objects

I would rather not read you mindless drivel...

Go figure Bert

It seems you would benefit from a basic astronomy class.