Old April 10th 18, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default What if Black Holes Are Created in One Size?

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 2:11:45 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 2:57:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
That they can only get more dense,but their size stays the same.More dense means greater force of gravity,and that means greater accretion disk. I must add BHs came first and control galaxies core.One head on look at a spiral galaxy shows this reality.Bert

If black hole are created in one size only, all I can say is that God must have no imagination!

Double-A

Or a great imagination.I'm not speaking for God when I say density makes the difference and not size.Think that a small lump of gold on scale can equal a much larger lump of aluminum Density goes well with gravity