Old December 11th 16, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

"Notroll2016" wrote in
news

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 12:33:13 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 10:51:37 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 1:20:37 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 3:28:45 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 1:25:17 PM UTC-8, Herbert
Glazier wrote:
On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 12:57:56 PM UTC-8, Double-A
wrote:
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Light snow on
the ground this morning! Currently 36F here in Gresham as
of 12:45 PM PST. Wind out of the SW at 7 mph. Humidity
90%. Cool nights warm days and no clouds. Maxicalifornia is
no place for Santa. Trump relates to Santa since they don't
pay taxes,and tell if you are good or bad.Only big $$$$$$
people have fire places,and an have Trump as thier
landlord. TreBert

Double-A

Will Trump make you pay taxes if you win big? Life is not fair
TreBert

Time mag.listed all of Trump's tricky lies to make him a
winner,WOW Well it was a sad,sad race. I'm afraid we the people
had best drink TANG with their Severn Trent Water,and take their
last ride in a Waste Management dumster.Being cremated means here
you want stink up Disney Land or Beverly Hills. Trebert

Very cool mornings,and very bright afternoons.No rain for Christmas
but Boston will have a snow storm for sure. Might go to Vegas for
Christmas?? Its a 4 hour ride 15 all the way in. TreBert

If I go i'll fly John Wayne airport is very close. Very cool and had
a few drops of rain WOW It feels like Boston in Sept. Trebert

No driving the van over an icy pass? I used to work with a guy who
once worked for Disney. He said he and his wife would drive every
weekend from Anaheim to Las Vegas!

You might say Christmas came early here this year! Three days of ice
and snow with temps in the 20s! I just hunkered down. Mostly melted
now.

Currently back to the normal 44F as of 1:30 PM PST here in Gresham
with scattered rain showers. Wind out of the SW at 8 mph.

Last Wednesday the east wind was gusting up to 50 mph when I met Kim
for lunch! But it wasn't yet so cold yet. Later lots of ice build up
on the trees and power lines causing lots of problems. The MAX Trains
couldn't run because the rely on overhead lines to get their power,
and they were all covered with ice!

I put my time to good use trying out an electric teapot Kim gave me
that will boil water in 3 minutes! Drank lots of tea and coffee to
keep warm. Can't afford to use much electricity for heat.

Then my microwave oven arrived! Purchased completely on my line of
credit, and delivered directly to my door! Managed to lift the 40 lb.
device up onto the counter. I'm not near as strong as back in the old
days when I used to throw 40 lb. hay bales up onto a hay wagon! Got
it set up and tested it on a bag of popcorn Kim that gave me years
ago. It worked fine, and I was surprised that the popcorn wasn't even
stale!

Had 4 squirrels chasing each other around the backyard. Where are
they all coming from?

Double-A

***Keep them away from Hagar's trailer - they're prime victuals in his
trailer park.

Them's good eatin', boy.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"Christ was just an enlightened person, not unlike me." -Edmo the humble