Old December 11th 16, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 12:33:13 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 10:51:37 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 1:20:37 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 3:28:45 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 1:25:17 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 12:57:56 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Light snow on the
ground this morning! Currently 36F here in Gresham as of 12:45
PM PST. Wind out of the SW at 7 mph. Humidity 90%.
Cool nights warm days and no clouds. Maxicalifornia is no place
for Santa. Trump relates to Santa since they don't pay taxes,and
tell if you are good or bad.Only big $$$$$$ people have fire
places,and an have Trump as thier landlord. TreBert

Double-A

Will Trump make you pay taxes if you win big? Life is not fair
TreBert

Time mag.listed all of Trump's tricky lies to make him a winner,WOW
Well it was a sad,sad race. I'm afraid we the people had best drink
TANG with their Severn Trent Water,and take their last ride in a Waste
Management dumster.Being cremated means here you want stink up Disney
Land or Beverly Hills. Trebert

Very cool mornings,and very bright afternoons.No rain for Christmas but
Boston will have a snow storm for sure. Might go to Vegas for
Christmas?? Its a 4 hour ride 15 all the way in. TreBert

If I go i'll fly John Wayne airport is very close. Very cool and had a few
drops of rain WOW It feels like Boston in Sept. Trebert

No driving the van over an icy pass? I used to work with a guy who once
worked for Disney. He said he and his wife would drive every weekend from
Anaheim to Las Vegas!

You might say Christmas came early here this year! Three days of ice and
snow with temps in the 20s! I just hunkered down. Mostly melted now.

Currently back to the normal 44F as of 1:30 PM PST here in Gresham with
scattered rain showers. Wind out of the SW at 8 mph.

Last Wednesday the east wind was gusting up to 50 mph when I met Kim for
lunch! But it wasn't yet so cold yet. Later lots of ice build up on the
trees and power lines causing lots of problems. The MAX Trains couldn't run
because the rely on overhead lines to get their power, and they were all
covered with ice!

I put my time to good use trying out an electric teapot Kim gave me that
will boil water in 3 minutes! Drank lots of tea and coffee to keep warm.
Can't afford to use much electricity for heat.

Then my microwave oven arrived! Purchased completely on my line of credit,
and delivered directly to my door! Managed to lift the 40 lb. device up
onto the counter. I'm not near as strong as back in the old days when I
used to throw 40 lb. hay bales up onto a hay wagon! Got it set up and
tested it on a bag of popcorn Kim that gave me years ago. It worked fine,
and I was surprised that the popcorn wasn't even stale!

Had 4 squirrels chasing each other around the backyard. Where are they all
coming from?

Double-A

***Keep them away from Hagar's trailer - they're prime victuals in his
trailer park.