Old December 1st 06, 01:52 AM posted to sci.space.history,alt.animals.dolphins,alt.animals.whales
Frank Glover[_1_]

Default All things in disorder

Pat Flannery wrote:

Back in good ol' medieval times, you could always tell when the ****e
was about to hit the fan when things started going entirely wrong; when
dogs and cats started sleeping together, when hens were born from
hard-boiled eggs, when priests began taking a strange and unnatural
interest in young girls, instead of young boys.
Therefore, this news item fills me with fear; as it seems one of the
basic pillars of our civilization has fallen, and all we can ask is
"Jacques Cousteau; where are you now that we need you?":
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15964896/ :-D

Pat

If so, the world should've ended in 1971. I remember the incident
with Annettte Eckis quite well. It even made the CBS evening news at the
time:

http://www.reuniteluna.com/forums/vi...9c4cc7 f453e7

And there's (unfortunately) more examples:

http://www.angelfire.com/gu/orcas/attack.html

http://members.aol.com/OrcaInfo/page7.htm

--

Frank

You know what to remove to reply...

Check out my web page: http://www.geocities.com/stardolphin1/link2.htm

"To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the
human spirit."
- Stephen Hawking