Old November 30th 06, 12:04 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dale[_1_]

Default All things in disorder

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 05:15:32 -0600, Pat Flannery wrote:

Therefore, this news item fills me with fear; as it seems one of the
basic pillars of our civilization has fallen, and all we can ask is
"Jacques Cousteau; where are you now that we need you?":
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15964896/ :-D

I'm amazed that Shamu is still alive. I'd heartily advise him/her
to attack his/her captors as often as possible.

Perhaps one day we will grant basic rights to all animals. I
suppose that won't happen until we do the same for all fellow
humans. This doesn't fill me with fear- just sadness.

Thanks, Pat. Goodnight

Dale