Old March 5th 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Eric Chomko; Sleeper cell? No, I think you think we're out to
terrorize you. But that's just your paranoia.

Paranoia has certainly become my middle name, but what you've posted
previously has been nothing but a Usenet butt-load of topic/author
stalking, bashing and every bit as much sharing of your LLPOF naysayism
and brown-nosed flak of those status quo wag-thy-dog infomercials, as
much as you and your incest cloned borg collective can muster.

Yes, but only by your definition of "knowledge".

But that's just the same basis as it is within your subjective
interpretation based knowledge, as per say having conditional laws of
physics and no observationology argument basis whatsoever (just another
mainstream boat load of naysayism), whereas it's been my subjective
prosayism as to the interpretations that fits entirely within the
regular laws of physics, as well as that of my prosayism as to having
shared so much other that conforms to a good many hard-science matter
of facts, as to what's conforming and replication worthy to the best of
what we know of, which tells myself that my observationology and
subsequent interpretations to what's situated on Venus as being of
intelligent/artificial worth is far more than good enough, at least to
suit all those except the born-again pagan brown-nosed naysayers, that
which regardless of the facts simply wouldn't believe they were born of
their own mother.

Venus EXPRESS data should soon add bits of badly needed fuel to may
ongoing fires and/or reloading my lose cannons worth of what you'd call
"paranoia".

At least my LSE-CM/ISS plan of action that's related to utilizing LL-1
is yet another positive realm of what has been doable and Earth-science
beneficial, with only the incest bigotry likes of rusemasters as
yourselves holding back the tide of what's the truth and nothing but
the truth. You've continually excluded evidence and otherwise having
been intent upon keeping each and every one of those perpetrated
cold-war lids on tight, just exactly like good old Hitler would have
wanted. Of folks like yourself simply couldn't be any more Third Reich
brown-nose minion worthy if you'd tried.

Therefore, if that's paranoia, then so be it. At least my honest
paranoia has a perfectly good and rational basis of remorse, and I
certainly have a whole lot more than a gram worth of consideration for
the lower 99.9% of humanity, that being the exact opposit of your 100+%
support of whatever suits the upper most 0.1% of humanity. Meaning it
would take a thousand fold of myself to being as disinfo and/or
nondisclosure flatulence worthy as you have been, which is not to say
that there weren't a good many perfectly nice folks working honorably
for the likes of Hitler, or merely having been looking the other way as
long as the situation wasn't about to nail their butt or otherwise
impact their quality of life, or perhaps of these days equating the
entire situation as per getting into being the likes of folks like
yourself looking the other way while our resident warlord(GW Bush) is
going postal along with his trigger happy sidekick(Dick Cheney).
-
Brad Guth