Old March 25th 14, 04:20 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff[_2_]

Default Solar power on moon and mars

On Mars it looks like the wind can clean solar cells, but still I'd imagine
if manned habitation was going to occur there, some cell cleaning device
might be needed. Definitely this would be required on the moon with all that
dust and no wind to shift it.
I was just wondering what form this might take.
Maybe some kind of crawling device with an angled pad, bit like a snow
plough perhaps.
This also made me wonder about spacecraft panels in space. Do they ever
attract dust i wonder?
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active