Old May 31st 13, 06:01 PM
JAAKKO KURHI JAAKKO KURHI is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousuf Khan[_2_] View Post
On 22/05/2013 1:46 PM, JAAKKO KURHI wrote:
dlzc;1246763 Wrote:
Dear JAAKKO KURHI:

On Monday, May 20, 2013 8:07:51 PM UTC-7, JAAKKO KURHI wrote:
....-
If the combined force of gravity of the independent
galaxy system is so strong that it can influence the
behavior of the another galaxy system. Then, why the
milky-way is not collapsing by its [own] gravity. Our
solar system works and stays together because of the
gravity of the sun, and the kinetic energy of each
orbiting object is in balance. So, how can the
combined gravity of the milky-way change the course
of another speeding galaxy that is in the course of
moving away. Logically thinking, the colliding
galaxies are independent systems and just happens to
be moving in the colliding paths. Hence, the event is
no problematic in the environment of recycling
universe.-

Actually, such behavior kills recycling Universe, since said galaxies
proceed on forever, never getting turned all the way back.

David A. Smith

“Actually, such behavior kills recycling Universe, since said galaxies
proceed on forever, never getting turned all the way back.”

Quite a contrary, galaxies are make-up of billions of stars, and in the
observed Milky-Way, stars are self-destructing all the time. Hence,
providing recycling matter for the cooling process. Will galaxies
eventually cease functioning; I found no reference to this fact.
However, the science does not know the extent of the universe beyond
of the observable size, which seems to be limited to buy the current
observing techniques.

Yet again, you're starting to make up your own terminology. First you
start off by calling the Earth and Moon, stars?!? And now it seems your
definition of a Recycling Universe is simply gases coalescing into stars
within the galaxies, over subsequent generations. Well, yes, the gases
inside a galaxy get recycled into new stars, but that's nothing like a
recyling universe which means a universe that goes from Big Bang, to Big
Crunch, and then back again, over and over again. The whole thing
expands and collapses under its own energy.

If you want to get taken seriously, you can't start making up your own
terminology at random. These terms have well-established meanings.

Yousuf Khan
“recycling universe which means a universe that goes from Big Bang, to Big
Crunch, and then back again, over and over again.”

I have not referred the Earth and Moon as stars anywhere in this thread, so something is getting twisted.
In the case, my post; April 29th 13 did not make it clear, concerning my view of recycling universe; I try to clarify; its based on the concept where the universal matter is in the natural cooling cycle, from the hot events to the very absolute zero temperature state, where the mass of the matter only exists. This postulation is against the current scientific view, because of the application of laws of the thermodynamics, quantum mechanics and equation of E=mc squared. Conclude, that the matter cannot penetrate into the true 0K environment. My disagreement is based on the fact that none of the above components are applicable to explain the behavior of sub atomic particles at very lowest energy and temperature.
Read mo Space Science Misc / Recycling Universe.

Jaakko Kurhi