Old December 23rd 03, 06:30 AM
Rand Simberg

Default Airplane Scientists

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:15:45 -0800 (PST), in a place far, far away,
(Henry Spencer) made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

In article ,
Rand Simberg wrote:
More significantly, the Wright Bros. killed Wilbur Wright in 1912.

What does that mean? In what way was Orville (and Wilbur) reponsible
for Wilbur getting typhoid fever?

Hmm, I'd thought that he'd been injured in a crash and that had at least
contributed, but a quick look doesn't find confirmation... May be bit rot
in the old memory.

No problem--I've been having similar symptoms as I get on...

I won't ask for another tee-shirt--I've got enough. ;-)