Old September 17th 03, 02:49 AM
Jim Greenfield

Default Popping The Big Bang

CeeBee wrote in message .6.67...
(Jim Greenfield) wrote in sci.astro:

It is clear that _I_ am the center of the universe, as everything that
happens only seems to happen when I observe it. Until that moment it isn't
existent. This is very clear, as the Bing Bang theory was created because
the Earth seemed near the center of the universe, as you - obviously being
an expert on these matters - state, and I'm the center of my universe,
thus is my center the center of the universe.

Now answer _my_ questions:
what is happening to all those objects and people when I'm not observing
them?
Are they standing still, freezed, or do they simply cease to exist until
the next time I observe them?
In that case, how come some things get created exactly the same when I
change my position and observe them again?

And what about people stating that I lack some very basic knowledge about
the structure of reality, making my above questions utter nonsense, like
yours?

What about people suggesting you go troll somewhere else?

Your arrogance cable must have a kink in it! If you think that nothing
exists without YOU to observe it, the motor is screaming, and you are
headed for a cliff!
PS There were 2 rocks on a hillside before man saw them; pity you
can't stand not being the center of attention.

Jim G