Old September 16th 03, 07:56 PM
greywolf42

Default Popping The Big Bang

George Dishman wrote in message

"Jim Greenfield" wrote in message
om...

Any way- answer the post or shut up!

First things first:

What is it's age?

13.7 +/- 0.2 based on the WMAP probe measurements of the
CMBR:

http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/m_mm/mr_age.html

Gee, how does it get globular clusters of 15-18 billion years into it?

{snip}

(Some people are afraid of the dark, and BBs and DHRs of 1/0 )

Some people are afraid of what they cannot comprehend. Some
people are afraid of what we see. We still see it and it is
still there whether anyone comprehends it or not.

http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/m_mm.html

But we don't 'see' the age of the universe. What we see is some random EM
radiation. It's only popular 'theory' that converts the observation into an
'age of the universe.' It's not 'revealed truth.'

greywolf42
ubi dubium ibi libertas