Old December 29th 15, 10:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 3:40:51 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Very cold.Checking into motel for a week.Not up to snuff.Need a good blood check. Got a tuch of food posining I fear. TreBert

The last time I thought I had food poisoning, it turned out to be a hernia causing a bowel blockage! Best to have it checked out.

Now 37F here in Gresham as of 2:45 PM PST. Wind still from the east at 11 mph. Rained most of the night, a few more snow flakes this morning, and still raining now, but rain should stop by tonight. Then it should be dry for the next week. What that means this time of year is that the east wind will increase to its full fury, and it will get much colder!

Library is kind of busy today, and I had to reserve a computer.

Double-A