Old November 8th 12, 07:49 PM posted to sci.astro
Barry Schwarz[_2_]

Default poor and homeless, diagnosed with brain tumor, ( greece,europe)

How strange that a Greek pauper has a domain in a country 10,000 mile
away.

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:25:35 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

poor and homeless, diagnosed with brain tumor, ( greece,europe)

i am poor and homeless, i am diagnosed with brain tumor,(greece,europe)

a small financial contribution is needed.

please visit my web page

www.ogkos.tk

or

www.braintumor.tk

thank you very much

Not only do I have no money, but I am homeless, out of work and have no insurance.

But I have great patience. God, has not finished with me yet !
I am asking everyone if you can give please even if its only a $1. All of this money is going to provide me with the means to undergo treatment. Any other donations will also be accepted and would be appreciated!

--
Remove del for email