Old August 5th 12, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default What If (on Jupiter's Core)

On Aug 4, 8:06*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
What if at the exact center of Jupiter's core is a neutron star?
There effects do relate. What I'm saying take away everything and
leave only the core with its mass density . Let it be only 20 miles
across .Think about it and you will get the picture. *TreBert

Jupiter is bigger than all the planets combined. Lets say it would
take a 25 times bigger Jupiter to create fusion.OK My question is,
are there gas planets that are 24 times bigger than Jupiter? Would
they be stable? Could they be so hot that they give life to moons in
orbit? Jupiter has 61 moons,and Io has a better chance of having life
than Mars Go figure TreBert