Old January 14th 05, 04:36 PM
neo

stork wrote:
On the Huygens landing on Titan. In the last few years of
transatlantic bickering, Cassini - Huygens stands out as a superb of
what can be done when USA and the EU cooperate.
In the spirit of science and fraternity, here's a toast to the EU!

It is indeed fantastic success by NASA, ESA. I believe this mission was
far more difficult than those on mars. We have yet to recieve real
data. But it has landed on Titan and alive, this is the fact of this
moment.

Hearty Congratulations to all the people involved in this project.
- neo