Old November 18th 04, 04:49 AM
OM

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:58:04 GMT, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:

We don't know much abuot Mr. Geoffry other than he lead the historic first
Earth-Saturn Mission in the Star Trek Time line.

....Yeah, and then there's the big question of *when* he made the
flight, which depends on how old he was at the time, and when he was
actually born.

Given he wasn't conceived in 1969 though, his birth may put him outside of
your required timeline.

....I've considered both him and the Mars pilot who got sucked into
that subspace blob, simply because there's nothing that has either of
them being from some "Rocky Jones" ATL.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr