Old June 12th 19, 06:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Global Warming - "Precisely As Scientists Predicted"

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

This video proves it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4iNwUkT1bY

*** wow ... you finally got one right ...

I get them ALL right.
And if you look back in the threads, I got that global warming was crap long
before you did.

*** You're a liar, Bast. I never believed in man made Global Warming, ever.
There is proof that since the last ice age, there has been a slow warming
trend of about 0.8F per century, with hot spots and cold spots, as shown on
this graphic:

http://www.longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm

Humans have no control over Climate or Temperature, period. We are not the
cause of it and any remedy taken by humans is merely an attempt to make the
likes of Al "massage with happy ending" Gore and others very wealthy.
But it appears you are learning well from your fellow Dimocrats, if you run
out of fact, just make up ****, throw it and see what sticks ...