Old September 16th 09, 09:36 AM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.econ
gabydewilde

Default Whats Wrong With NUCLEAR Power

On Sep 15, 9:58*pm, (Scott Lurndal) wrote:
Robert Higgins writes:
On Sep 14, 11:49=A0pm, gabydewilde wrote:
snipped

All I wrote was:

Protonic state of water
Browns gas is made in a common ducted electrolyzer using
directcurrent. The gas is a stable "mixture" of di-atomic and mon-
atomic hydrogen and oxygen with a higher energy state than diatomic
hydrogen.[1]

What kind of "higher energy state" is the hydrogen in? Electronic?

Sounds kinda like that wacko half-orbital crap espoused by blacklight power.

Hydrinos or somesuch.

Ah yes, the NASA flyer on wild ideas powered by crackpot crank fringe
voodoo psuedo wacko forces.

http://www.wired.com/techbiz/media/news/2002/06/51792

hahaha

http://engineering.eng.rowan.edu/~marchese/blr.html

hummmzzz lol....

results described in the Phase I final report, which was issued on
Dec. 2, 2002.
http://archive.go-here.nl/engineerin...final-niac.pdf

presentation was given at the NASA Instituted for Advanced Concepts
Phase I Fellows Meeting in Atlanta, GA on October 25, 2002.
http://archive.go-here.nl/engineerin.../finalpres.pdf

homepage.
http://archive.go-here.nl/engineerin...chese/blr.html

Other soft copies: