Old March 19th 07, 09:06 AM posted to sci.astro
Barry

Default A.S.I.G.N. Observatory (Barry's home-made observatory)

On Mar 4, 11:40 pm, "Barry" wrote:
On Feb 24, 1:22 am, "Barry" wrote:

HI all!

Barry's home-made observatory is now completed and FULLY
OPERATIONAL!!!!! yay! It has been one complete year in the making. It
certainly doesn't feel like it!

I have also had a professional re-design on the website, so now it
looks better and is NOT located at the old barry's home-made
observatory (iinet.net) link. It has been re-named A.S.I.G.N
Observatory. See the new link below. Please take a look and enjoy.

I have big ideas for more astronomy related projects and development
of the site so please stay tuned!

http://www.aussiepeople.com.au/asignobservatory/

God bless,

Barry.

At last! I got my first views since the dome got finished as the
clouds parted finally. OHHHHHHH....beautiful Saturn!!!

Baz.

Hi there again!

I have been hard at work on the website and there are now a few more
features and another DIY project.Take a look!

http://www.aussiepeople.com.au/asignobservatory

Enjoy,

Baz