Old September 15th 18, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Heavy air Tearing up Beaches

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 1:43:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Hurricanes will go from 5 to 6.The nice white sand of beaches that took millions of years Think about hat is happening Bert

AA #1 factory in Anaheim near my Walmart.#2 Mexico #3 Florida #4 Alabama #5 N.Carolina They are fast in making 9 million a year would be good. Its fun for the whole family.I learned to sail when 12 on Boston's Charles River.I got into the right line at the right time.Bert