Old March 18th 05, 10:47 AM
Pat Flannery

Scott Hedrick wrote:

imagination.

Depends on how hungry you are. I don't really care about fishing, so if I
was hungry, and had one available, I'd consider dropping a grenade.

Works fine on fish; the way to down ducks is to emplace a six foot long
piece of 8" cast iron plumbing pipe in the ground near a slough, stick
around a quarter pound of gunpowder in the base of it, and pile in some
rags for tamping- and around 3 pounds of screws, bolts, and small scrap
metal on top of the wadding... scare the ducks airborne from the far
side of the slough, so that they fly at low altitude overhead, and set
the ******* off.
With luck, you can down 25 to 50 ducks at a time- what this lacks in
sportsmanship it more than makes up for in efficiency.

Pat