Old March 18th 05, 06:43 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Gibson's we had, and from 1968 thru 1971, it was the only place in
town to get kits at knockdown prices that had been out of stock at the
local hobby shops for months, if not years. It was where I picked up
my first-press edition of the Glenn commemorative reworking of the
Atlas booster & launch pad.

" 'Everything Is Go.'
I bought mine at my uncle's clothing store...who had the monopoly on
all the Cub Scout/Boy Scout uniforms sales in town.
And, Mr. Robert Mosley- you have my thanks for bringing tears of
nostalgic remembrance to an old Irishman's eyes on St. Patrick's Day.

Thanks again... I owe you one.
Pat