Old February 18th 18, 08:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default No Collusion ...

On #2 #3, Hägar wrote:
wrote in message ...
Just about as believable as his 7% cooler Sun ...

*** If you could read, you'd know that over the past decade there
has been a steady decrease in Sunspot activity, which leads to
less and less Sun surface turbulence, which, as s subsequence,
produces les solar radiation, i.e. heat output.Â* There were no
observable Sunspots during the Maunder minimum, the last
mini ice-age around the 1600s.

The number of sun-spots varies over an eleven year cycle .... and there
is possible a ninety-ish year super-cycle on top of that.

I seem to remember a super-cycle, eleven year-cycle Maximum-Maximum
occurring approx 2000, so we should be about a sun-spot minimum, just
below super-maximum amount!

--
Daniel