Old August 1st 11, 06:43 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.math
Pentcho Valev

Default ZOMBIE EDUCATION IN EINSTEINIANA'S SCHIZOPHRENIC WORLD

Teaching relativity miracles - various approaches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4osiJknSo8M&NR=1
David Goodstein: "If light has some definite speed as observed from a
particular frame of reference then there IS such a thing as a state of
rest in that frame of reference and the whole argument for the law of
inertia collapses. Now I don't know if there are other logically
consistent universes but in our universe that problem has been solved
by making the speed of light the same to all observers regardless of
their state of motion. Knowing that and only that it's possible to
deduce that if there are a pair of twins and one of them stays behind
on earth and the other one travels at high speed to a distant star,
turns around and comes back, the travelling twin, when they get back
together, will be younger than the one who stayed behind."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkLLXhONvQ
Max Tegmark: "We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity.
Yes we all believe in relativity, 8.033, relativity.
Einstein's postulates imply
That planes are shorter when they fly.
Their clocks are slowed by time dilation
And look warped from aberration.
We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity.
Yes we all believe in relativity, 8.033, relativity"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSRIy...related&search
Richard Muller teaches both students and future presidents how to trap
long trains inside short tunnels.

Pentcho Valev