Old December 21st 03, 08:25 PM
G.Beat

Default "Farewell, Beagle 2"

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 02:48:27 GMT, "G.Beat"
wrote:

I met Dr. Sims (next seat) on a transatlantic flight this September -
best 9 hour plan flight that I have ever had !

...You. Lucky. *******.

OM

That is exactly what I thought - the dead giveaway was 30 minutes into the
flight the
pulled out his laptop - and brought up notes from the space conference in
New Mexico
he had just attended (and changed planes in Chicago).

Of course, I was reading Tom Clancy's latest novel, "The Teeth of the
Tiger" - which I put down.

An interesting way to spend Christmas ... at Beagle 2 Mission Control
(finding out if you received presents or a lump of coal)

gb