Old December 21st 03, 05:31 AM
Scott Hedrick

Default "Farewell, Beagle 2"

"G.Beat" wrote in message
news:%R7Fb.103287$8y1.317795@attbi_s52...

The mission manager for Beagle 2 is Dr. Mark Sims of the University of
Leicester
http://www.beagle2.com/resources/contact.htm

I met Dr. Sims (next seat) on a transatlantic flight this September -
best 9 hour plan flight that I have ever had !

It pays to pay attention

I happened to be standing near some of the investigators for the Hubble
Telescope when it launched, but I hadn't done my homework. We chatted about
lots of *other* things, but it wasn't until I got home and saw the news
where the folks were identified. The t-shirt with "high-speed photometer"
wasn't enough of a clue :P

Sure was pretty, though. The launch, not the goofy-looking guy with the
t-shirt.
--
If you have had problems with Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC),
please contact shredder at bellsouth dot net. There may be a class-action